If you are listening. A lot of people are talking about a “new norm”, a “reset” or a “shift”. Largely this discussion is around economics and growing concerns of debt. In reality it is about a lot more than that.
Every so often a significant transformation happens. Five recent transformations:
- The Industrial Revolution
- Age of Steam and Railways
- Age of Steel, Electricity and Heavy Engineering
- Age of Oil, Automobiles and Mass Production
- Age of Information and Telecommunications
During each one of these shifts/transformations/resets more than the economy was changed. Social norms are impacted as well.
- Work Places
- Educational Systems
- The Way We Govern
- How We Spend Our Liesure Time
I am excited to be living in a period of transition and doing work with Integrum and Gangplank tackling how these issues play out. I love talking abouf this stuff. Let’s chat over a beer sometime.